Frequently Asked Questions
UHustle sellers are considered independent sellers and they have individual return, refund, and exchange policies. Please carefully review each individual seller’s policy and contact the seller for further steps.
2. Can I make transactions through the website?
E-commerce is not yet available through UHustle. You can make transactions using your own payment methods outside of the website.
3. What are sellers prohibited from selling?
4. Who is allowed to sell on UHustle?
5. Do you need to have an email ending in .edu to register as a seller?
Yes, only college students at an accredited two and four year university are allowed to create listings.
6. Are there any hidden fees to utilize UHustle?
All transactions invoke a 8% transaction fee plus a 2.9% + $0.30 fee for payment processing.
7. Who can request information on products/services on UHustle?
Only registered users on UHustle will be able to contact sellers if interested in a store or listing.
8. Can register with a school that I do not attend?
You may only register under the university that corresponds to your email ending in .edu.
9. Can I sell on UHustle after I graduate from my college or university?
Unfortunately once your college email access expires, you will no longer be able to use UHustle.